22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Female Disconnect - 25 Pack
Creating a solid connection is important for every part of an electrical system. Being able to disconnect and reconnect makes maintenance that much easier. With Pacer's heat shrink fully insulated disconnect terminals, you get the best of both worlds. Heat-shrink terminals protect against the elements in the most challenging of environments. They offer the best moisture protection available. How do they do this? This heat-shrink fully insulated disconnect terminals have a built-in heat-activated adhesive liner. This liner provides a rugged, environmentally sealed connection for wires.
No longer will you need to worry about exposure to water, oil, gas, or other corrosive compounds. These terminals even protect connections from physical abuse and abrasion. Disconnects allow the user to easily separate the connection if needed. This makes removing a piece of equipment or completing field service maintenance a breeze. The insulation color indicates the wire gauge the terminal should be used on. Red insulation is 22–18 AWG.
- Protects terminations from water, condensation, salt spray, and corrosion
- Added vibration protection in rugged environments
- Provides strain relief
- Color: Red
- Wire AWG: 22-18 AWG
- Package Size: Twenty-five included
- Shrink Ratio: Approximately 3:1 at 135 °C
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C - 125 °C
- Volume Resistivity: 1015 Ohm-cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 900-V/mil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Manufacturer : Pacer Group
Manufacturer Part No : TDE18-250FI-25