The X1-Microflip is an amazing piece of precision manufacturing. The Microflip features Hogues robust button lock mechanism along with their patent-pending blade retention device. This unique instrument retains the blade in the closed position allowing the user to create stored up kinetic energy culminating in the firing of the blade. With an intuitive press of the lock button the knife can be easily closed with one-hand without placing fingers in the path of the closing blade like standard liner lock flippers. Designed specifically as an every day carry pocket knife, the X1-Microflip is the first knife in the Hogue line with a blade measuring under three inches. The 2.75 inch blade is available in Drop Point or Wharncliffe profile with either a stone wash tumbled or black Cerakote finish. Made from .120 inch thick CPM154 steel, the blade offers superior corrosion resistance while providing excellent edge retention. It is cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 RC then hand sharpened and honed. The Type III hard coat anodize 6061-T6 aluminum frame is sculpted for an ergonomic grasp and comfortable one-handed deployment. The frame is patterned with an escalating indent texture for additional grip traction and includes a pointed impact pommel. The frame includes a reversible clip and filler plate for ambidextrous tip up carry.
- 2.75 inch Drop Point blade crafted from CPM154 stainless steel
- Cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 RC
- Hollow grind with hand honed edge
- Revolutionary button lock built with Hogues blade retention device allowing one-handed opening and closing without placing hand in path of the blade
- Fast, reliable ambidextrous flipper deployment with button lock with manual safety
- 6061-T6 hard anodize aluminum scales