The Wheeler Engineering Universal Bench Block Made of non-marring urethane, the Universal Pistol Bench Block is perfect for use on M1911 pistols as well as other firearms such as 10/22s. It features a main spring removal recess, barrel link removal V channel, rear sight drift channel, front sight stalking channel, hammer and sear pin removal holes, ejector port dressing channel and a rail dressing round bottom channel. The two-sided tool features all channels and holes needed to add or remove parts from most handguns.
- Main spring removal recess and boss
- Barrel link removal V channel
- Rear sight drift channel and front sight staking channel
- Hammer and Sear pin removal holes
- Ejector port dressing channel