The ProMag Archangel Precision Stock for the Ruger 10 22 is a feature packed, fully adjustable stock thats perfectly at home on the bench, or in the field. The click adjustable cheek riser with a 1.625 inches of travel in 25 positions and adjustable length of pull of 13 to 14.25 inches with 25 positions provides maximum adjustable fit for large shooters, small shooters, and everyone in between. The ambidextrous gooseneck style stock with palm swells and grooved and textured forend provide superior ergonomics and enhanced weapon control. An integrated Picatinny rail is molded into the bottom of the forend and includes a sliding textured, full length rail cover. The unique flared magwell makes magazine changes quick and easy, especially for extended magazines. The buttstock features an off-hand support hook and a soft rubber recoil pad. The grip features a locking storage compartment, and a flared base. The inlet has been designed to be a snug, drop in fit, for maximum accuracy potential. The barrel channel will fit and free-float all barrels up to .920 inch diameter, and features a patented harmonic pressure device for those barrels that like a little pressure. The cheek riser can adjust low enough to use the OEM iron sights, and high enough even for large objective scopes. It is constructed of legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer.
- Fits Ruger 10 22
- Adjustable length of pull 13 to 14.25 inches with 25 positions
- Click adjustable cheek riser 1.625 inches of travel in 25 positions
- Free float barrel channel accepts barrel contours up to .920 inches
- Ambidextrous gooseneck style stock with palm swell
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups, provides rapid addition and removal of sling components