The ProMag Archangel Precision Stock fits the classic Mosin Nagant rifle including most M1891, 91 30, M-38, M-44, and Chinese T-53 carbines in both hex and round receivers. It will also fit the Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines with some modifications. This lean and mean next generation stock looks great, is loaded with features and solidly brings the M1891 into the 21st Century with an integral mag well and a patented, detachable magazine system. The precision inlet with steel pillar bedding, free-float barrel channel, fully adjustable ergonomics, patented barrel pressure device, and ergonomic gooseneck style grip with palm swells promote maximum accuracy. The grip also has a locking storage compartment. The buttstock features a click adjustable length of pull of 13.5 to 14.625 inches and click adjustable cheek riser in .05 inch increments with 1.75 inches of travel. Three steel hardpoints accept QD style sling swivels. Sling swivels are not included. The forend allows free floating of most barrel contours and includes a barrel tensioner for those barrels that like some pressure. It is pre-Inletted to accept a Timney Trigger with no modification required. It includes hex head action screws and the required Allen wrench. Constructed of legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, the Archangel Precision Stock is tough as nails and will withstand a lifetime of hard use. It also includes one black polymer 10 round magazine.
- Fits the classic Mosin Nagant M1891 rifle, including most M1891, 91, 30, M-38, M-44, Chinese T-53 carbines in both hex and round receivers
- Will fit the Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines with some modification
- Incorporates three integral steel inserts for ball lock and push button quick detach sling swivels; Sling swivels not included
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.5 to 14.625 inches
- Constructed of legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05 inch increments with a travel of 1.75 inches
- Ergonomic goose neck style grip with comfortable ambidextrous palm swells; Made in the USA