Pilot 38 Inflatable PFD - Red/Black - Manual
This front-entry manual inflatable PFD creates confidence in rowdy offshore environments. The durable outer shell is 500D Cordura® and includes a water-resistant pocket to protect your essentials. A strobe light holder, safety whistle, and SOLAS reflective tape on the inflation cell for enhanced visibility to keep you safer on the water. The Pilot 38 Manual Inflatable PFD uses a manually activated Hammar® inflator.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before the next use.
- Front entry with a buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- 500D Cordura® outer shell is durable
- Manually activated inflator by Hammar®
- Water-resistant pocket holds essentials
- Includes safety whistle for emergencies
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Holder for a strobe light
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Red/Black
- Inflation - Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mustang Survival
Manufacturer Part No : MD3181-123-0-202
UPC : 062533692664