The Flash QE is Hatsan’s budget friendly, manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle. It slso features the patented QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator, which reduces sound up to 50 percent. It has a precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy. This entry-level PCP airgun features our Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger with manual safety and includes 2 detachable, rotary spring-loaded magazines, a single-shot tray, and a quick-fill nozzle. Coming in at just 5.9 lbs., with its black anodized aluminum receiver and ambidextrous, skeletonized all-weather synthetic stock, the Flash QE PCP makes a superior lightweight option. The Flash QE includes a fixed 165cc volume, 200 BAR, 2,900 PSI air cylinder and a built-in pressure gauge. It is also built with Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced. The Flash QE is setup and ready for you to add your own sights, scope and/or accessories. It includes a combination picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail on top and another picatinny rail beneath the forearm. The Flash QE also has a checkered grip, Monte Carlo cheek piece, and a rubber butt pad for better control and feel.
- Side Bolt, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle; 2 detachable spring-loaded rotary magazines (12 shot capacity); Single shot tray
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger; Anti-Knock System prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Built in pressure gauge (manometer); Includes quick-fill nozzle; Fixed 165cc air cylinder fills to 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
- Skeletonized all-weather synthetic stock; Black anodized aluminum receiver; Combination picatinny and 11mm dovetail optics rail
- Monte Carlo cheek rest; Rubber butt pad
- Manual safety switch; Picatinny rail beneath forearm
- Max Velocity-Lead-Free Pellets-1250 FPS; Max Velocity-Lead Pellets-1150 FPS