The Bino Bag offers an innovative solution for carrying your binoculars securely outdoors with its multiple configuration options. A shoulder strap, belt strap, leg strap, and safety strap are all included with the bag so you can customize how you carry your binoculars. Use the shoulder and belt straps to convert the Bino Bag into a classic harness, or the shoulder strap to carry the bag over your shoulder. To carry the bag against your leg, use the belt strap and leg strap; the leg strap has an elastic section that allows for extra room while sitting and freedom of movement while crawling or stalking in a prone position. The Bino Bag features ABS quick connect strap buckles that offer noiseless operation to maximize stealth and curved edges prevent snags on brush, clothing, backpacks, or rifle slings. Designed to protect your binoculars with the durable 1000D water repellent nylon exterior and the internal high-density water-resistant neoprene padding. The bag is lined with slick nylon so you can remove and insert your binoculars quickly and easily and features a fully lined zippered pocket. The top flap zips open and can be folded back into a MOLLE loop sewn onto the back of the bag. Additional MOLLE loops are located on the bag sides and back so you can attach the bag to a backpack, rails, pipes, or ATV rack. The Bino Bag is compatible with roof prism binoculars up to large frame 18-20 power magnification with 56 mm objective lenses; the main compartment measures 6.25 inches wide, 8.5 inches tall, and 3.5 inches deep. A safety tether strap connects your binoculars to the shoulder strap to avoid damage to your binoculars should they accidentally fall out of an open Bino Bag. The Bino Bag is a modern, versatile binocular holder designed around the needs of birders, hunters, hikers, photographers, and nature enthusiasts.
- Designed to offer versatile carry options for your binoculars; made with a durable 1000D water repellent nylon shell and internal high-density water-resistant neoprene padding
- Use the shoulder and belt straps to convert the bag into a classic harness type binocular holder or carry the bag over your shoulder; MOLLE loops located on bag back and sides
- To carry the bag against your leg, use the belt strap and leg strap; the leg strap elastic section stretches while sitting and offers freedom of movement while crawling
- Features ABS quick connect strap buckles that offer noiseless operation to maximize stealth and the bags curved edges prevent snags on brush, clothing, backpacks, or rifle slings
- Bag is lined with slick nylon so you can remove and insert your binoculars easily and features a lined zippered pocket; top flap can be tucked away into MOLLE loop at bag rear