The Howard Leight Women's Shooting Safety Combo Eye and Ear Kit is an excellent starter package for women who are new to shooting sports. Designed specifically for the female face, the eyewear is narrower across the front, shorter at the temple and slimmer in the nose bridge than standard shooting glasses. They also feature a clear polycarbonate lens suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and an anti-fog lens coating for extended performance. The coordinating ultra-light earmuff carries a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 for effective, reliable hearing protection for shooting. An adjustable headband and soft ear cushions allow for a custom fit, and the folding design makes for convenient storage when not in use. All Howard Leight safety eyewear and earmuffs are compatible for use with each other.
- Attractive dusty rose color; includes one pair of lightweight women's safety glasses and one adjustable, lightweight earmuff
- Design is narrower across the front, shorter at the temple and slimmer in the nose bridge for optimum fit on smaller faces
- Clear polycarbonate lens offers excellent vision in most indoor and outdoor shooting sports settings
- Air Flow Control technology; Adjustable headband for small-size fit; Soft ear cushions for longwearing comfort; Folding design
- Meets ANSI Z87+ impact standards; Earmuff Air Flow Control Technology blocks hazardous noise; Noise Reduction Rating of 25 for superior hearing safety
- Ideal for use as youth and women's shooting glasses
- Anti-fog lens coating keeps hunting glasses clear in humid environments