Get to the finish line faster with extra racing efficiency from the Sevylor Cimarron Signature Stand Up Paddle Board. Drop-stitch technology and high-pressure inflation give you a solid board that won't buckle under pressure. Just use the included hand pump, which automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures, making it even easier to fill your board. It's 12 ft. 6 in. long so you get more out of every stroke of the paddle. With a cushioned EVA footpad for shock absorption and an up-lifted tip, this touring/racing paddle board works for all skill levels on everything from flat to choppy water. Includes: carry bag, hand pump, pressure gauge and board leash (paddle sold separately).
- Long, narrow board with pointed nose
- Built for speed and paddling ease
- Intermediate to advanced skill levels
- EVA footpad for enhanced shock absorption while standing
- D-rings with double bungee attachment
- 2 plus 1 fin arrangement
- See through window