The BatteryGuard technology on a Coleman 250M LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the batteries are connected to the circuit, even when the light is off. By turning off a BatteryGuard flashlight, the batteries are completely disengaged so the flashlight retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer. The comfort-grip design helps minimize the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and rubber-edged bezel is water and impact resistant to falls of up to two meters. That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, , a flashlight with BatteryGuard technology is ready, even when you aren't.
- BatteryGuard technology disengages batteries to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion when light is off and provide Power When You Need It
- Provides up to 25% longer battery life versus a Coleman light without BatteryGuard technology while under normal use
- BatteryGuard technology automatically engages when you turn off the flashlight
- Comfort-grip design lets you securely and comfortably hold your light
- Rubber-edged bezel for extra drop protection