The Mohican from Native Ground Blinds is perfect for concealing 4 to 5 people. Its the favorite of hunting parties, families, and camera crews. As with all other Native Ground Blinds, the Mohican does not have zippers or Velcro. In order to permit silent entry and exit, a unique garage door entrance opens a full side of the blind for bringing in equipment and allowing more people inside. The Mohican blind features a sliding system to open and close its 4 windows with minimal noise disturbance for stealth during your hunt. The blind is also designed with external brush holding straps that allow you to add additional camouflage of your choosing. The straps will hold limbs, brush, and other foliage that will make it even more difficult to spot. Equipped with internal pockets that make it easy to keep gear close by and ready, the Mohican even has a specialized pocket designed to hold a tablet. Designed for easy transport, the Mohican uses the EZ Pack System; the blind can be stored in the carry bag that also provides extra storage for tools and stakes. The EZ Pack System also includes comfortable carrying straps so you can move the 17.5-pound Mohican with ease. Equipped with an H.D. stake system to ensure your blind doesnt move. Dimensions of the Mohican are: 76.5 inches tall with a footprint of 67.5 by 67.5 inches. The Mohican blind is ready to blend in effortlessly with the surroundings of your next hunt.
- Specialized garage door entry permits silent entry and exit while offering plenty of space to bring in large equipment
- Features a sliding system to open and close its 4 windows with minimal noise disturbance; equipped with internal storage pockets
- Designed with external brush holding straps that will hold limbs, brush, and other foliage for additional camouflage
- The EZ Pack System allows the 17.5 pound blind to be carried on the back like a backpack with comfortable carry straps
- Blind dimensions are 76.5 inches tall with a footprint of 67.5 by 67.5 inches; Dirt Road Camo pattern blends into a variety of environments