Lead your group far afield on hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, or ATV trips knowing youre prepared if accidents occur. Well-stocked to treat serious injuries far from medical care, the AMK Sportsman 400 Medical Kit contains enough first aid supplies for ten people headed into the backcountry for up to two weeks. This wilderness first aid kit sets the standard in backcountry care with hospital-quality contents like a tourniquet, C-Splint, and WoundStop trauma dressing for treating injuries and illnesses ranging from knife cuts to penetration wounds. The supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets using the Easy Care Organization System and are listed on the external kit map so you can quickly find what you need in an emergency. For day trips away from base camp, leave the larger kit behind and pack the detachable, waterproof trauma kit for a lightweight addition to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment. Dont let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your time in the backcountry. Whether youre looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a group emergency kit, the Sportsman 400 gives you and your companions confidence knowing youre prepared.
- Includes: Wilderness and Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- WoundStop and SWAT-T: Stop life-threatening bleeds quickly in the field with the easy-to-use SWAT-T tourniquet and WoundStop trauma dressing
- Detachable Field Trauma Kit: Lightweight, waterproof trauma pack has supplies to stop severe bleeding and administer CPR
- Find it Fast Design
- Hospital-Quality Supplies: Stabilize fractures with the flexible C-Splint, protect burns by applying a petrolatum dressing
- Care for wounds using an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and tinctures of benzoin
- Easy Care Organization System: Provide fast and effective care in emergencies